It has not even been a week since I gave Richard Burr kudos for being willing to stand with Rand Paul and filibuster the Democrats sinister plans to cram a gun bill through the senate.
However, it has now come to my attention that the kudos were unwarranted, and, I know you are ALL SHOCKED but Richard Burr voted with the Democrats to betray conservatives
16 Republican Senators caved to the Democrats and voted to end debate and bring to the floor a gun control bill that no one has had a chance to read. There will be Amendments offered, it will probably pass, and then we’ll all be able to “find out what’s in it.”
So much for “shall not be infringed.”
Here are the GOP members who sided with their Dem opponents. It’s basically a who’s who of the RINO world.
- Lindsey Graham (SC) (202) 224-5972
- Lamar Alexander (TN) (202) 224-4944
- Kelly Ayotte (NH) (202) 224-3324
- Richard Burr (NC) (202) 224-3154
- Saxby Chambliss (GA) (202) 224-3521
- John McCain (AZ) (202) 224-2235
- Tom Coburn (OK) (202) 224-5754
- Susan Collins (ME) (202) 224-2523
- Bob Corker (TN) (202) 224-3344
- Jeff Flake (AZ) (202) 224-4521
- John Hoeven (ND) (202) 224-2551
- Johnny Isakson (GA) (202) 224-3643
- Dean Heller (NV) (202) 224-6244
- Mark Kirk (IL) (202) 224-2854
- Pat Toomey (PA) (202) 224-4254
- Roger Wicker (MS) (202) 224-6253
Should Richard Burr have the poor taste to run for reelection when his term is up in 2016 he should absolutely be tea party primaried.